2018 Great Plains 7336DH
Call for Price
New & Improved Disk
The 7000 Series Disk Harrow from Great Plains delivers reliable, quality conventional tillage in a highly competitive disk harrow market. Available in 23'-36' working widths, its double offset gang configuration remains one of the most effective methods for mechanically eliminating weeds while re-leveling rutted fields.
Featuring transport ground clearance of 13", the 7000 Series Disk Harrow works the top 2-6" of soil with its 24"- or 26"-diameter blade options. In the field, a low-profile, t-style hitch allows for a tighter turning radius, and, on larger units, the outside wings are equipped with hydraulic gauge wheels that actively raise and lower with the main lift wheels.
This “grease-zerk-free” machine reduces maintenance time and costs with its maintenance-free bearings and pivot points. Additionally, the Disk Harrow’s heavy, ductile cast spools place weight “in” the gang, ensuring reliability of the C-shanks and bearings. For quick, easy maintenance, arbor bolt nuts are conveniently located on each end of the gang.
Additionally, exclusive SpeedBlades™ are optional on all Disk Harrow models. The low-concavity, serrated SpeedBlade aggressively powers through heavy residue, turning 5% faster than competitive notched blades, and it self-sharpens for longer blade life.
Engineered for easy transportation, reliable field performance, and minimal maintenance, the 7000 Series Disk Harrow is ready to take on all conventional tillage contenders and deliver superior results.
- Spring-Offset C-Shanks: Offset C-shanks cushion the gangs and protect the unit. The offset design maximizes the clearance between the disc blades to help prevent plugging.
- Spring-Loaded Scrapers: Standard scrapers are spring loaded; quickly make them rigid by tightening a bolt.
- SpeedBlade™: With a 5% faster turning speed than regular concavity blades, the exclusive SpeedBlade™ aggressively powers through heavy residue and thoroughly mixes soil at higher speeds without ridging. This self-sharpening serrated blade works like a regular notched blade, but its shallower blade cutout allows for shallower working depth. Unlike competitive blades, the low-concavity SpeedBlade stays sharper longer and maintains its shape as it wears. With more blade surface, the SpeedBlade wears better and last longer than blades with larger notches.
- Increased Tire and Hub Capacity: All transport tires are radial tires and carry loads at 73 psi. Units also feature 8-bolt hubs on center and wings, with up to 8000-pound capacity for improved reliability.
- Improved Ground Clearance: Transport clearance of 13" allows for 24" or 26" diameter blade options, and a low-profile, t-style hitch tightens the turning radius in the field. Hydraulic gauge wheels, which actively raise and lower with main lift wheels, have also been added to the outside wings on larger units.
- Improved Gang Bars: Stronger 4" x 6" gang bars have polygon bushings and hardened pins for greaseless hinge points. Four bolt attachment plates and cradle gussets relieve stress on gang tubes.
- Hydraulic Gauge Wheels: Eliminates the need to adjust gauge wheels when depth is changed. Eliminates gouging and wing hop. (29', 33', and 36' models only)
- Heavy, Ductile Cast Spools: Our heavy, ductile cast spools each weigh 23.55 lbs., while welded spools used by competitors weigh only 11.01 lbs. each. Putting weight "in" the gang versus "over" the gang increases reliability in the C-shank and bearings. Nuts on each end of the disk gangs provide easy, quick maintenance.
- Exclusive Maintenance-Free Bearings: Reduce maintenance time and extend life of bearings. These 360° self-aligning bearings are never sideloaded. A six-lip seal on each side locks in grease and prevents contamination. Additionally, the walking beam pivots utilize Teflon™-coated bushings, eliminating the need for tapered bearings and grease in pivot points.
- Double Offset: Design ensures complete center cutout and eliminates the need for a middle breaker.
- Models: 7336DH
- No. of Blades (9"): 102
- No. of Blades (7.5"): 122
- Transport Tires: 380/55R16.5 (4)
- Wing Tires: 12.5Lx15 (4)
- Weight (Approx Lbs): 21,350
- PTO H.P. Req (Min): 252+
- Tillage Width 7.5" | 9": 36' 2" | 35' 11"
- Width (Transport): 18' 2"
- Height (Transport): 15' 3"
- Center Section: 13' 6"
- 1st Section: 10' 4"
- Cutting Width
- 35 ft. 11 in.
- 15 ft. 3 in.
- 18 ft. 2 in.
- 21,350 lb.
- Number of Disc Blades
- 9 in.: 102; 7.5 in.: 122